- Distribution switchboards
- Automatic reactive power compensation switchboards
- Motor control MCC switchboards
- Outdoor switchboards
- DC switchboards
- Telemetry switchboards
- Special applications switchboards
The structure can be assembled according to different logic sequences.Just a few part numbers for 120 enclosure sizes. Protection classes up to IP65 can be obtained for every type of application. New busbar systems using the same components.
Simple,effective lean methodology for switchboards’ assembling to save the time. Mistakes-free simple movements to fix internal equipment. New mounting plates with rapid click-in system. Internal segregation partitions created by simply adding accessories in sequence.
Error-free assembly of the structure , which is perfectly symmetrical. Modular uprights and crosspieces together by means of a patented new system with axial screws.
- Prisma P: kit solutions for tested and IEC 61439-1&2 compliant low voltage electrical distribution switchboards
- Cubicles for electrical switchboards up to 4000A ,Icw 100kA rms/1s
- Pooling our energies for building safety
- Prisma P contributes to optimum safety of persons as well as to high reliability and continuity of service of electrical installation. All components( switchgears, busbars ,distribution blocks ,prefabricated connections ,etc.) are rated and coordinated for joint operation. All the most demanding switchboard configurations have been tested and are IEC standard compliant.
- Prisma P allows production of optimised , safe and simple switchboards to exactly meet your needs.
- Prisma P can be upgraded easily at any time without its original performance being affected, thanks to prefabricated and modular design.
- Prisma P is designed and manufactured in France ,and available world-wide.
For all kind of purposes and industries , where safe and efficient electrical distribution is needed -CUBIC Modular System is the answer . The Modular switchboard system from CUBIC is one of the most versatile and safe enclosure solutions on the market offering numerous possibilities for construction of type tested low voltage switchboards.
Advantages and features of the CUBIC Modular System
Choosing a modular electrical panel solution from CUBIC provides several advantages such as :
- Safe and reliable electrical power distribution
- Short delivery time
- Ease of making changes and rearrangements to the switchboard
- Freedom to choose electrical components and switchgear from the component manufacturer you prefer.
- Easy expansion of your solution
- CUBIC electrical boards are adaptable to withstand harsh ,wet and even hostile environments.