Construction of certified electrical switchboards of low voltage.
• Distribution switchboards.
• Outdoor switchboards Pillar.
• Switchboards of motion control MCC
• Switchboards of automatic reactive power compensation
• Switchboards DC
• Telemetry switchboards
• Special applications switchboards.
• FORM 1: Covering of upstream and downstream terminals on all devices without
• FORM 2A/2B: Separation of bus bars from the functional units
2a Terminals not separated from bus bars
2b Terminals separated from bus bars
• FORM 3A/3B: Separation of bus bars from the functional units. Separation of all functional units from one another. Separation of terminals for external conductors from the functional units, but not from those of other functional units
3a Terminals not separated from busbars
3b Terminals separated from busbars
• FORM 4A/4B: Separation of bus bars from the functional units Separation of all functional units from one another. Separation of terminals for external conductors associated with a functional unit from those of any other functional unit and the busbars
4a Terminals in same compartment as associated functional unit
4b Terminals not in same compartment as associated functional unit
• Type-tested Switchgear and Control gear Assembly (TTA)
• Rated impulse withstand voltage 12Kv
• Rated insulation level voltage 1000V
• Rated operational voltage 690V
• Max. Test voltage 3000V, 1min
• Rated current up to 4000A
• Peak withstand current (Ipk) up to 220kA